The U.S. Commercial Service has staff who specialize in key export sectors, who have been grouped into expert industry-focused teams.
The U.S. Commercial Service has trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and 75 other countries to help U.S. businesses start or increase their sales to global markets. One of the many benefits the USCS provides to U.S. exporters are industry focused teams.
This industry information is updated regularly by our commercial specialists around the world, so make sure to check back for updates on your industry. Select from the industry list below to find the latest market research and trade events. Click any of the links below to visit the USCS Industry Team’s website.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Architecture & Engineering
- Automotive & Ground Transportation
- Construction, Building, & Heavy Equipment
- Consumer Goods & Home Furnishings
- Energy and Environmental Industries
- Food Processing & Packaging
- Health Technologies
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Information & Communication
- Manufacturing Industries
- Marine Technology
- Publishing, Media, & Entertainment
- Security & Safety
- Textiles, Apparel & Sporting Goods
- Travel and Tourism
- Used & Reconditioned Equipment