Skip to content
Export basics articles in this section cover the following topics:
- Are You Ready? – To know if your business is ready to export, you need to understand what that entails. Exporting consumes time and money, plus strong management commitment.
- Frequently Asked Questions – At Export-U, we receive a ton of questions about exporting. Here are answers to a few of the most common.
- Federal Agencies – OK, to many of us government agencies can be a confusion of alphabet soup. Even so, the ones in this article can be relevant to U.S. exporters.
- Shipping Essentials – Efficient shipping of your export products is absolutely critical if you are to be competitive. A good freight forwarder is essential, but to oversee the process you also need to understand the basics of shipping, pricing, and documentation.
- Website Globalization – If you have a website, you already have global exposure, whether you want it or not. You are out there for all to see. So, the question is, do you take advantage of the enormous international opportunities the web affords?